Superior Rivet Machines is the innovator of the Revolution Riveting Machine. The advantages of the Revolution technology are being experienced by customers around the world. The days of messy, greasy, loud traditional style rivet machines that require toggle linkage, flywheels and belts are eliminated with the Revolution.
The Revolution eliminates the need for the daily, weekly, or monthly lubrication schedules that other impact riveters require. The Revolution has far fewer moving parts than a traditional style machine. This uniquedesign helps to minimize maintenance and repairs needed to maintain the unit along with taking the hassle out of your riveting operation. The Revolution is very quiet and can be configured to set a wide variety of solid, semi-tube, and self-piercing rivets.
Additionally, because the Revolution does not rely on a flywheel and toggle linkage, the working "head" can be configured in a variety of ways.
- Quiet Operation
- Requires NO PNEUMATICS
- Requires NO LUBRICATION
- Virtually unlimited throat depth
- Can set a variety of semi-tube, solid, and self-piercing rivets
- Fewer moving parts
- Available in pedestal and benchtop style
- Electronically controlled rivet level in track
- Wear-resistant hopper assembly – reduces those expensive replacement parts
- Ridgid Frame
- Durable powder-coated finish
- “Plug and Play” - uncrate, plug into the nearest 110v outlet and start assembling your product moments after the machine arrives!
- One year / 1 million cycle warranty